The process of choosing a school for your child is a challenging and difficult one. As you embark on this process of discernment I hope you will consider St. Paul Catholic School of Princeton. With a rich history dating back to 1880 when the Sisters of Mercy founded our school, we are Princeton’s first and only co-educational Catholic elementary school. Our mission is to provide sound spiritual, educational, moral, ethical, and social teachings. Our research based PreK3 - 8 school model provides a nurturing learning community. St. Paul School is a Catholic school that is committed to teaching the message of Jesus and the truths of the Catholic faith, while providing the highest level of a challenging academic program.
We provide a rigorous curriculum in state of the art facilities right in the heart of Princeton. Our dedicated, experienced faculty model lifelong learning through ongoing professional development. Graduates of St. Paul School attend top private and public high schools. Class sizes are small and provide for individual attention and active learning experiences. The ultimate goal is to enable students to become independent learners and thinkers who can apply what they have learned in real-life situations. We emphasize going beyond the school walls with an extensive field trip and assembly program to bring quality curricular and extra-curricular activities to our students.
Why Choose St. Paul’s School of Princeton?
• The only Catholic school in Princeton, with a successful co-ed, pre-k through 8 model. Princeton and its vibrant university are valued parts of our campus life.
• A 2012 Blue Ribbon School of Excellence, a U.S. Department of Education designation that recognizes overall academic excellence
• Proud of its established STEM program through Project Lead The Way
• Blessed with faculty and teachers who are caring, fully certified, professional educators
• Focus on the whole child, from academics to spiritual to character, and more
• A strong, affordable choice when compared to the areas’ many private schools
For over 135 years St. Paul School has been setting a standard for education in the Princeton area. We are proud to provide an outstanding educational opportunities for our students in a nurturing, faith embedded community and we look forward to the opportunity to share it with your family.
Ryan Killeen, Ed.D.
St. Paul School!
We are pleased that you are interested in learning about all SPS has to offer your family.
This web site is a window into SPS and will give you a sense of how we prepare each child for academic excellence and spiritual growth. We invite you to come and visit us. Only then will you see how your entire family will feel at home here at St. Paul School.
To schedule a school tour, contact:
Director of Admissions and Advancement
609-921-7587 x 149
Thank you for your interest. We look forward to meeting you!