St. Paul School welcomes students of all religious, racial and ethnic backgrounds, at all grade levels.
A two-day visit to St. Paul School is required for all grade 1-8 applicants.
Application Forms for all Students
All registration and applications will be completed using a third party site, TADS.
- TADS Online Application
- B6T Form [PDF] - 2017-18 transportation form required for all K-8 students
- Loan of textbooks [PDF] - 2017-18 State textbook form required for all K-8 students
- Release of records form [PDF]
- Completed Registration Packet (completed through TADS Online Application)
- Current Immunization record
- Copy of student's Baptismal Certificate (if Catholic)
- Copy of student's Birth Certificate
- Letter of verification from Pastor regarding parish membership (if Catholic). This is unnecessary for St. Paul's Parishioners.
Additional Documents for Kindergarten Applicants
- Letter of recommendation on school letterhead from current pre-school teacher or director
- Any existing academic evaluation reports
Additional Documents for Applicants in Grades 1-8
- A copy of all standardized test results
- A copy of all previous report cards, including current year if registering mid-term
- Child Study evaluation reports
- Letter of recommendation on school letterhead from current teacher