PTA Heads Up: October 2017
Dates to Remember:
- October 2: Ten Week Club Drawing - Week 1
- October 4: Room Parent Kick-Off meeting at 9:00 a.m.
- October 9: School Pictures
- October 9: Ten Week Club Drawing - Week 2
- October 13: Progress Reports
- October 15: Open House
- October 16: Dress Down Day
- October 16: Ten Week Club Drawing - Week 3
- October 23: Ten Week Club Drawing - Week 4
- October 27: Trunk or Treat
- October 28: Lion's Chase 5K and Fun Run
- October 30: Ten Week Club Drawing - Week 5
- October 31: Halloween Parade and Classroom Parties
Lion's Chase 5K/1K Fun Run: Join us on October 28, 2017 for the Annual Lion's Chase. Come run or cheer on fellow SPS students, families and friends. Sign up to run
Volunteer for the Lion's Chase 5K/1K Fun Run: Volunteers are needed to help during and after the race. This is a fun opportunity for parents, extended family (grandparents welcome), friends, parishioners and alumni, and an integral part of having a fun, safe and smooth event. Sign up to volunteer
- Lion's Chase 5K and Fun Run
Save the Date: October 28, 2017
Hey all you SPS runners and walkers! Be on the lookout for the Lion's Chase 5K and Fun Run registration and sponsorship opportunities coming soon. Not a runner? We need volunteers, too!
- Halloween Classroom Party
Volunteer to help out with your child’s Halloween classroom party on October 31. Earn 2 credits as a classroom volunteer or donate food and drink items to the party for 1 credit/donation.
Details to be provided by class Room Parents.