Application Forms and Requirements
Application Forms for all Students
All registration and applications will be completed using a third party site, TADS. There is a $50 application fee per family.
- TADS Online Application
- B6T Form [PDF] - 2018-19 transportation form required for all K-8 students
- Loan of textbooks [PDF] - 2018-19 State textbook form required for all K-8 students
- Release of records form [PDF]
- Completed Registration Packet (completed through TADS Online Application)
- Current Immunization record
- Copy of student's Baptismal Certificate (if Catholic)
- Copy of student's Birth Certificate
- Letter of verification from Pastor regarding parish membership (if Catholic). This is unnecessary for St. Paul's Parishioners.
Additional Documents for Kindergarten Applicants
- Letter of recommendation on school letterhead from current pre-school teacher or director
- Any existing academic evaluation reports
Additional Documents for Applicants in Grades 1-8
- A copy of all standardized test results
- A copy of all previous report cards, including current year if registering mid-term
- Child Study evaluation reports
- Letter of recommendation on school letterhead from current teacher
St. Paul School welcomes students of all religious, racial and ethnic backgrounds, at all grade levels. Priority consideration is given to parishioners of St. Paul Parish and neighboring parishes. A two-day visit to St. Paul School is required for all grade 1-8 applicants.