The process of choosing a school for your child is both exciting and multi-faceted. As you embark on this process of discernment, I hope you will consider St. Paul Catholic School of Princeton. With a rich history dating back to our school founding in 1880 by the Sisters of Mercy, we are Princeton’s first and only co-educational Catholic elementary school. Our mission is to provide sound spiritual, educational, moral, ethical, and social teachings. Our research based PreK3 - 8 school model provides a nurturing learning community. We are a Catholic school committed to teaching the message of Jesus and the truths of the Catholic faith, while providing the highest level of a challenging academic program.
We provide a rigorous curriculum in state of the art facilities right in the heart of Princeton. Class sizes are small and provide for individual attention and active learning experiences. Our ultimate goal is to enable students to become independent learners and thinkers who can apply what they have learned in real-life situations. We emphasize going beyond the school walls with an extensive field trip and assembly program to bring quality curricular and extracurricular activities to our students. Graduates of St. Paul School attend top private and public high schools. Our dedicated, experienced faculty model lifelong learning through ongoing professional development.
Why Choose St. Paul’s School of Princeton?
- The only Catholic school in Princeton, with a successful co-ed, Pre-K through 8 model. Princeton and its vibrant university are valued parts of our campus life.
- A 2012 Blue Ribbon School of Excellence, a U.S. Department of Education designation that recognizes overall academic excellence
- Established STEM program through Project Lead The Way
- Faculty and teachers who are caring, fully certified, professional educators
- Whole child focus, academics, spiritual growth, character, and more
- A strong, affordable choice when compared to the areas’ many private schools
For over 135 years St. Paul School has been setting a standard for education in the Princeton area. We are proud to provide outstanding educational opportunities for our students in a nurturing, faith embedded community and we look forward to the opportunity to share it with your family.
Mrs. Kim Clauss