The St. Paul Athletic Committee provides our athletes with a wide variety of service opportunities, in which athletes and their coaches display their dedication to others. Our teams give their time and effort to serve the community in a way that promotes awareness, responsibility, and giving. Our athletes learn valuable life lessons when they reach out to others as they encounter new experiences and become productive members of society.
Some of the recent community service projects that our teams have participated in include:
- Farmers Against Hunger
- Multi-Cultural Awareness Day at a local senior center.
- Delivery of canned goods to Mt. Carmel Guild
- Sorting and delivery of canned goods to Trenton Area Soup Kitchen
- Christmas Toy Drives
- School wide participation at Loaves and Fishes.
- "Books for Books" Program - School wide book collection for local organizations; Catholic Charities and Mt. Carmel Guild