PTA Heads Up: May 2018
Dates to Remember:
- May 5: First Eucharist at 9:30 a.m.
- May 10: Ascension Thursday
- May 11: Bob Cronin Memorial Golf Outing
- May 11: Mother's Day Tea (Kindergarten at 9:00 a.m. & Grade 4 at 10:00 a.m.)
- May 15: May Crowning at 9:30 a.m.
- May 20: Trenton Thunder Family Outing
- May 22: Art & Music Showcase at 6:00 p.m.
- May 24: Grade 3 Mock Trial
- May 25: Dress Down Day $3 to benefit the Loaves and Fishes
- May 25: Early Dismissal at 11:45 a.m. - Staff Professional Development
- May 28: NO SCHOOL - Memorial Day
- May 29-31: Grades 6-8 Grade Final Exams
Bob Cronin Memorial Golf Outing: The Bob Cronin Memorial Golf Outing is St. Paul Athletic Program's sole fund raiser. This event helps increasing facility fees (gym rentals), increasing CYO registration fees, new uniforms, among other expenses while trying to keep affordable registration fees for our athletic programs.
Everyone is invited to join us. In addition to playing a round of golf, you can help support this event by becoming a sponsor, purchasing 50/50 raffle tickets and/or donating a prize.
You do not need to be a St. Paul School parent or parishoner to sign up. Grab some friends and register today!
- Barnes & Noble Spring Book Fair: Help is needed to make this fun event a success. Earn 2 credits/shift Volunteer Sign Up
SPS families with students in grades K-8 are required to fulfill a minimum 15 credits of volunteer service each year. Families should report the credits they fulfill during the course of the school year. There are wonderful opportunities at the end of the year to help fill credit hours, including volunteering to help at your child's picnic, volunteering at Field Day and chaperoning late Spring field trips,
Families with unfulfilled credits will be billed $25/unfulfilled credit at the end of the school year. Please check out the PTA Volunteering section for more information on how to report your credit hours.
Don’t forget to clip your Box Tops and send them in!
Submit your McCaffrey's receipts. The school earns 1% of all receipts submitted.
PTA Heads Up provides parents with a monthly view of what's happening at SPS and ways to get involved with the school and your child's class.Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.