We invite moms, dads, guardians and grandparents to get involved at SPS by volunteering for the many opportunities presented throughout the year.
By volunteering at SPS, you can:
- Share your talents and expertise. Your child and SPS will directly benefit from your contributions.
- Be in the know. You will get a firsthand look as to what is happening at the school and in the classrooms.
- Get connected. You will become better acquainted with SPS administrators, teachers and other parents.
- Be a role model. Volunteering and getting involved is a valuable lesson to pass on to your child.
- Have fun! Help plan events that the whole family can attend.
Volunteer Opportunities & Credits
SPS families are required to fulfill a minimum 15 credits of volunteer service each year. Families should report the credits they fulfill during the course of the school year.
Families with unfulfilled credits will be billed $25/unfulfilled credit at the end of the school year.
Please reference the forms and volunteer credit opportunities under 'Resources' to the right.
If you are looking for additional volunteer opportunities to fulfill your credits, please contact email@example.com. Your help is appreciated and all contributions matter.
Here are just some of the volunteer roles you can sign up for to earn volunteer credits: