SPS Ambassador Program
The SPS Ambassador Program helps make each new family's transition into the SPS community a smooth and pleasant one.
Ambassadors help navigate a new family through their first year at St. Paul School. Where possible, ambassadors are matched with families whose children are the same age(s) as their own.
The responsibilities of an ambassador include:
- Reaching out to your assigned new family as soon as you have been matched
- You and your family attending the New Family Picnic with your new family at the end of August
- Answering any questions a new family may have
- Sharing news of important events during the school year, as requested
- Checking in with your new family periodically
Questions for ambassadors typically include from school events, PTA, volregarding school events, PTA, volunteer opportunities and school activities. The SPS web site and the St. Paul School New Family Survival Guide [PDF] are great resources. If you are unable to answer a specific question, please reach out to the proper resource within the SPS community for assistance.
how do I become an ambassador?
We welcome SPS families to join the Ambassador Program at any time throughout the year. Ambassador families that connect with their new family and attend the New Family Picnic can earn 9 Volunteer Credits.
Please contact Ambassador Program Board Members, Megan Valentino and Patti Immordino, at email@example.com.
New Family Picnic
All new families and their ambassador families are invited to attend the Annual SPS New Family Picnic held at St. Paul School on Thursday, August 24, 2017.